Day 533... It's My Birthday!

In honor of today being my 24th birthday, I wanted to share my favorite local restaurant for brunch, lunch, and celebrations: Café Sunflower. It is a 100% vegan restaurant with a super cute ambiance located in Atlanta, GA. It had 2 locations (Sandy Springs and Buckhead), but unfortunately the Sandy Springs location closed due to the impact of coronavirus. 

I prefer to eat foods that are cashew based as opposed to soy based, and this restaurant has a combination of both to make everyone happy. Their dishes can be a little pricey, but it is definitely worth the cost for the quality and portion size, especially for a special occassion. 

My favorite dishes on their lunch and dinner menus include their Nachos Supreme, Fettuccine Alfredo, and their Old Fashioned Chocolate Cake. They also have items like spring rolls, salads, hummus, pad thai, etc. They have a special menu for weekend brunch which includes pancakes, homestyle fries, and chick'n and waffles. 

I convinced my coworkers who are not vegan to go to Café Sunflower last year and everyone said they enjoyed their food. For some it was their very first vegan experience, so I encourage non-vegans to try them as well. 

If you are in Atlanta and need a vegan restaurant to try, I highly recommend Café Sunflower! By ordering more food from local restaurants through in-person ordering or for delivery, we can support and help keep small businesses open. I know I don't want this one to close, so please help me support them by ordering! Let me know in the comments if you love it as much as me, and enjoy these photos of delicious items from their menu from my dinner celebration. 

Fettucine Alfredo 
Old Fashioned Chocolate Cake



Comments