3 Bean Chili

I was supposed to be camping in a national park on Valentine's Day but instead I'm snowed in at a crappy hotel in a small Texas town wishing I had access to my kitchen right now. With the snow around and a wind chill below zero, I would definitely make this 3 Bean Chili to warm me up and feel like home. 

This recipe only takes about 45 minutes and you can top it with whatever you want. I chose to top it with Kroger's Simple Truth Plant Based Sour Cream and their Plant Based Cheddar Shreds. 


Please like, share, and follow for more content! And please let me know when you try out this recipe. 

3 Bean Chili

Yield: 6 servings
Prep time: 10 minites
Total time: 45 minutes

Ingredients

Black Beans | 1 15 oz can 

Pinto Beans | 1 15 oz can

Kidney Beans | 1 15 oz can

Corn | 1 15 oz can 

Diced Tomatoes | 2 10 oz cans 

Tomato Sauce | 1 15 oz can

Tomato Paste | 1 6 oz can

Vegetable Broth | 1.5 cups

Chili Powder  | 1 tbsp

Garlic Powder  | 1 tsp

Paprika | 1 tsp

Black Pepper | 1 tsp

Olive Oil | 1 tbsp

Directions

1.  Heat olive oil over medium heat. Add spices to form a roux. 

2. Add tomato paste and mix together. 

3. Add remaining ingredients and bring to a boil. 

4. Simmer for 30 minutes. 

5. Serve with your favorite toppings. 

6 . Enjoy!

Nutrition Facts

Per 1 serving:

Calories: 315  | Fat: 3.5  g | Saturated Fat: .5  g | Cholesterol: 0 mg |

Sodium: 1115  mg | Total Carbs: 62  | Dietary Fiber: 16 | Sugars: 14. 5 g | Protein: 16 g


Comments