Sour Cream and Chives Pasta

I think I invented a new pasta sauce - Sour Cream and Chives. I had leftover sour cream and decided to try this new creation. It was really good. I was a little bit surprised since I have only ever had this flavor in chips, but it worked well as a sauce. 

Please like, share, and follow for more content! And let me know how you like this recipe!

Sour Cream and Chives Pasta

Yield: 3
Prep time: 10 minutes
Total time: 15 minutes

Ingredients

Banza Pasta | 1 box 

Plant Based Sour Cream | 1 container 

Almondmilk | 1/4 cup

Olive Oil | 1 tbsp

Unbleached all purpose flour | 1 tbsp

Chives | 1 - 2 tbsp dried

Black Pepper | to taste

Directions

1. Cook pasta according to directions.

2. While pasta is cooking, in a medium pot, heat olive oil over medium heat. Then add the flour to form a roux. 

3. Add almond milk and stir until no chunks. Then add the vegan sour cream and spices and stir to combine. 

4. Add the cooked pasta and serve.  

5. Enjoy!

Nutrition Facts

Per 1 serving:

Calories: 517 | Fat: 24 | Saturated Fat: 13  g | Cholesterol: 0 mg | Sodium: 168 mg  | Total Carbs: 62 g | Dietary Fiber: 13 g | Sugars: 13 g | Protein: 25 g


Comments