25 Minute French Fries

French fries are my favorite late night snack. They take about 25 minutes to make, and the spices can be modified to your preferred choices of the night. 


I start with a russet potato and cut in half and then in fourths. I then make sure the fries are of similar length and thickness for even cooking.


Then I add to a baking dish and top with olive oil and the spices for the night. My favorite include paprika, garlic powder, oregano, parsley, and black pepper. Then I mix together and bake for 20 minutes flipping halfway through. I serve with ketchup which is my favorite condiment, but you can eat them with whatever you want.


Please like, share, and follow for more content. And let me know if you love fries as much as I do!

Quick French Fries

Yield: 1 batch

Prep time: 5 minutes

Total time: 25 minutes

Ingredients

Russet Potato | 1 medium sized

Olive Oil | 1 - 2 tbsps

Paprika | 1 tsp

Garlic Powder | 1 tsp

Black Pepper | .25 tsp

Oregano | .25 tsp

Parsley | to taste

Directions

1. Preheat oven to 400. 

2. Cut potato into half and then into fourths making sure the fries are even in length and thickness.

3. Add to baking dish and top with olive oil and spices. Mix together.

4. Bake 20 minutes flipping halfway through.

5. Enjoy!

Nutrition Facts

Per 1 potato:

Calories: 230 | Fat: 14 g | Saturated Fat: 2 g | Cholesterol: 0 mg |

Sodium: 5 mg | Total Carbs: 27 g | Dietary Fiber: 2 g | Sugars: 1 g | Protein: 3 g

Comments