Sheet Pan Veggies

I have seen a lot of Sheet Pan Veggie recipes on my feed lately, so I thought I would jump on the trend and make my own variation. 

I used my favorite veggies - broccoli, red potatoes, carrots, and added some chickpeas -  in a little bit of oil and mixed in some spices. 


Then I baked them for 20 minutes covered. I flipped halfway through and baked for an additional 20 minutes uncovered until they were nice and crispy. 


I chose to serve my veggies with garlic bread however it would be good on its own or with some rice. 


Which veggies would you use in your own sheet pan recipe? Please like, share, and follow for more recipes! 

Sheet Pan Veggies

Yield: 2
Prep time: 10 minutes
Total time: 50 minutes

Ingredients

Red Potatoes | 4, diced

Carrots | 2 medium, diced

Broccoli | 1 cup, florets

Chickpeas | 1 15 oz can

Canola Oil | 2 tbsps

Italian Seasoning | 1 tbsp

Nutritional Yeast | 1 tsp

Black Pepper | 1 tsp

Garlic Powder | 1 tsp

Red Pepper Flakes | 1/2 tsp

Directions

1. Preheat oven to 425.

2. On a sheet pan, mix the veggies, oil, and spices.

3. Bake covered in foil for 20 minutes flipping halfway through.

4. Remove the foil and bake another 15 - 20 minutes until desired crispiness.

5. Enjoy!

Nutrition Facts

Per 1 serving:

Calories: 585 | Fat: 17.5 g | Saturated Fat: 1 g | Cholesterol: 0 mg |

Sodium: 594 mg | Total Carbs: 98 g | Dietary Fiber: 14 g | Sugars: 12 g | Protein: 20 g



Comments