Spicy Cauliflower Bites

Even though game nights might look a little different this year, having a spicy snack to eat does not have to be. These Spicy Cauliflower Bites are perfect for your game viewing pleasures. And since parties may be a bit smaller, this recipe only makes 2 servings, so there will not be any leftovers to worry about heating up.

I start making this recipe by cutting the cauliflower and stirring them into the wet ingredient mixture.


Then I use bread crumbs to coat the wet cauliflower before placing them on a baking dish. I do not have a set amount of bread crumbs that will be used at this step. I start by putting enough on a plate to slightly cover it and then when I notice areas that have spots where I can see the plate, I add more bread crumbs. 

After baking the bread crumbs for 30 minutes and flipping halfway through, I serve with my favorite dipping sauce. I tried Trader Joe's Vegan Ranch dip this time, but am also working to perfect my own ranch dressing which I hope to post soon.


Please like, share, and follow for more content. And let me know if you tried this recipe and how you liked it.

Spicy Cauliflower Bites

Yield: 2
Prep time: 15 minutes
Total time: 50 minutes

Ingredients

Cauliflower | 1 medium head

Almond Milk | 1 cup

Flour | 1 cup

Hot Sauce | 1/4 cup

Paprika | 1 tsp

Black Pepper | 1/2 tsp

Garlic Powder | 1/4 tsp

Salt | 1/2 tsp

Panko Bread Crumbs | As needed

Directions

1. Cut cauliflower into relatively even florets with minimal stems. 

2. Preheat oven to 400 and prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.

3. In a medium bowl, mix the almond milk, flour, and spices. Add the cauliflower and stir.

4. On a separate plate, add a layer of bread crumbs and dip each piece of cauliflower into the bread crumbs before placing onto the baking sheet. Repeat until all are breaded replacing the bread crumbs as needed.

5. Bake for 15 minutes. Flip the cauliflower bites, and bake for another 15 minutes.

6. Serve with your favorite dipping sauce.

7. Enjoy!

Nutrition Facts

Per 1 serving:

Calories: 375 | Fat: 4 g | Saturated Fat: 0 g | Cholesterol: 0 mg |

Sodium: 1025 mg | Total Carbs: 75 g | Dietary Fiber: 7 g | Sugars: 6 g | Protein: 13.5 g

Comments