Day 542... Olive Bistro

Living in Atlanta, I have access to a lot of restaurants within walking distance of my condo. There are not a ton of fully vegan restaurants that I love near me, but there are a few places that have good vegan options. One of the new ones that I tried recently was Olive Bistro. They have quite a few vegan options or items that can be the made vegan. Their menu is very large which definitely gives me some choice paralysis. My first time going, I tried a few different sides to try things out. I got a side of falafel, hummus, and Greek potatoes. The falafel was fantastic. It was crisp and flavorful and the tahini was great. I think this is good competition for my favorite falafel place Aviva's. Aviva's still has the best falafel in Atlanta, but Olive Bistro may be a runner up. The hummus was served with pita that seemed to be grilled or something that made it crispy and almost like a chip. The pita was definitely good and maybe my favorite pita. The Greek potatoes were also great. I enjoyed the whole meal. The ambiance at the restaurant was nice too, and it had outdoor dining and the tables were far enough to maintain social distancing. I went back to Olive Bistro a second time and ordered a falafel gyro with a side of Greek potatoes. The food was just as good as the fist time. I plan to go back again and try more items from their menu. If you are in the Atlanta area, you should add Olive Bistro to your itinerary.


Comments