Green Pesto Pasta

I actually only recently discovered pesto. Since then, I can't get enough of it. I went to the store and bought as many fresh and green veggies as I could find and paired them with a chickpea flour noodle and pesto to create this Green Pesto Pasta recipe. I topped the dish with a little bit of vegan mozzarella to make it extra cheezy. 
I have now tried pesto on pizza, sandwiches, and pizza. What else do I need to try with pesto??

Please like, share, and follow for more content! And please let me know if you try this recipe.

Green Pesto Pasta

Yield: 5 servings
Prep time: 15 minute
Total time: 35 minutes

Ingredients

Chickpea Pasta Noodles | 2 boxes

Pesto | 1 batch  

Broccoli | 1 head, chopped

Zucchini | 1 medium, diced

Asparagus | 10 spears, chopped

Green Beans | 1 cup, chopped

Peas | .5 cup 

Vegan Cheezs | for serving

Directions

1. Chop veggies and add to a pan with a little bit of olive oil. Heat over medium heat and cook until the veggies are fork tender.

2. In a separate pot, cook chickpea noodles according to directions. 

3. After veggies and noodles are done, combine into one bowl and add the pesto. 

4. Stir together and top with a little bit of vegan cheeze.

5. Enjoy! 

Nutrition Facts

Per 1 serving:

Calories: 600 | Fat: 26.5 g  | Saturated Fat: 4.5 g | Cholesterol: 0 mg |

Sodium: 283 mg | Total Carbs: 73  g | Dietary Fiber: 11  g | Sugars: 6.5 g | Protein: 26 g


Comments