Day 550... Nacho Daddy

On the way home from my backpacking trip last week, I decided to stop at a new restaurant. Duluth, GA was on the way home, and I've seen Nacho Daddy mentioned in the Vegan Atlanta Facebook group. They are obviously known for their nachos, and they have a full vegan menu which includes nachos, enchiladas, queso, etc. They are on the pricier end of the spectrum so instead of ordering the vegan trio chips with their vegan queso, salsa, and guac, I ordered their Vegan Loaded Nachos. The nachos have vegan sour cream, queso, salsa, jalepeƱos, black beans, and so much more loaded onto a hot skillet for serving. The flavor was amazing and being so hungry after my trip, this plate of nachos only lasted a few minutes. The chips did start to get soggy, but I'm not sure if there is a way to prevent that. I would definitely recommend trying Nacho Daddy if you are in the Duluth area. It is a bit of a drive from Atlanta if there is traffic, but it is worth it. I plan to go back to try more things on their menu.  

Comments