Easy, Vegan Sandwich

Sometimes I do not feel like cooking a new recipe or having something elaborate for meals, and that is okay. For this Easy, Vegan Sandwich I took a trip to Trader Joe's and picked out a few things that I thought would go together. Ciabatta bread is my favorite Trader Joe's bread, so I decided to use that as the base. I also bought a veggie patty, vegan bruschetta sauce, and vegan kale pesto. The presentation is not the prettiest, but the flavor combination is great. 

Please like, share, and follow for more content. And please let me know how you like it. 

Easy, Vegan Sandwich

Yield: 1 sandwich
Prep time: 5 minites
Total time: 10 minutes

Ingredients

Ciabatta Roll | 1 roll

Bruschetta Sauce | 2 tbsps

Kale Pesto | 1/4 cup

Veggie Patty | 1 patty

Directions

1. Cook the veggie patty according to directions. 

2. Cut the roll in half and toast/warm for a few minutes.

3. Add the veggie patty, bruschetta sauce, and kale pesto to the warmed bread.

4. Enjoy!

Nutrition Facts

Per 1 serving:

Calories: 540 | Fat: 28 g | Saturated Fat: 4 g | Cholesterol: 0 mg |

Sodium: 925 mg | Total Carbs: 59.5 g | Dietary Fiber: 6 g | Sugars: 4 g | Protein: 15 g


Comments