Vegan Nachos

In time for the Super Bowl this weekend, I am releasing my Vegan Nachos Recipe. Nachos are easily modified, and I expect I will post other combinations in the future because switching out ingredients can make a big difference. However, this attempt is perfect for this weekend's game. I use my queso batch and a can of refried beans, chips, and even zucchini to make this delicious recipe. 



Please like, share, and follow for more content! And enjoy game day even if that looks a little bit different this year.

Vegan Nachos

Yield: 2-4
Prep time: 10 minutes
Total time: 20 minutes

Ingredients

Vegan Queso | 1 batch (recipe here)

Refried Beans | 1 can

Tortilla Chips| 1 bag

Zucchini | 1, diced

Salsa | optional

JalapeƱos | optional

Hot Sauce | optional

Guacamole | optional

Shredded Lettuce | optional 

Directions

1. Preheat oven to 350.

2. On a sheet pan, create 2 - 3 layers in the following order: chips, refried beans, vegan queso, zucchini until all ingredients have been used up.

3. Bake 5 - 10 minutes.

4. Top with your favorite toppings. Mine include jalapenos, salsa, and shredded lettuce.

5. Enjoy!

Nutrition Facts

I am not sharing nutrition facts for this recipe since it is dependent on which toppings you choose. It would be best to look at the different ingredients used to determine the nutrition facts.

Comments