Day 545... My 100th Instagram Post

Giving myself flowers today because I made my 100th Instagram post! In honor of my 100th post, here are 10 things about me:

1. My favorite food to cook is pasta (any kind). 
2. I highly dislike onions, so you'll never see them in any of my recipes/posts.
3. I love to go hiking and backpacking.
4. Top 3 restaurants are: Aviva's by Kameel, Sunflower Café, and Atwood's Pizza.
5. I like routines - I eat Atwood's Pizza almost every Friday while I catch up on shows.
6. I am a dog person, but don't own any (except the family dog).
7. I'm looking forward to doing a series on creating recipes with fruits/veggies that I've never tried.
8. Pink lady apples are my favorite fruit.
9. I am trying to visit all 50 states between 1/1/2020 to 12/31/2025. So far I've been to 11.
10. Bring a vegan food blogger is hard. My dream is to share content that others try and love and to grow this into a community. I have not seen a lot of growth over the last 7 months of posting, but I'm hoping that continued consistency works.

Let me know if there are any recipes or content that you would like to see me post or if you have any tips on growing an instagram account. 

Comments