Vegan Burritos

My first time eating a burrito was this week. Another vegan food blogger posted a beautiful burrito photo, and I decided it was time to try one. I've had tacos and burrito bowls and such, but never a burrito sized tortilla and the traditional burrito fold. It definitely took me a few tries to get the fold right. 

I used Banza rice with beans and corn. I used my Vegan Cheeze Sauce recipe, and I used vegan sour cream, salsa, and lettuce to tie the burrito together. 


Please like share and follow for more content!

Vegan Burritos

Yield: 6 burritos
Prep time: 5 minutes
Total time: 25 minutes

Ingredients

Banza Rice | 1 packet

Corn | 1 can

Black Beans | 1 can

Tortillas  | 6

Cheese Sauce | 1 batch for serving

Lettuce | for serving

Vegan Sour Cream | for serving

Salsa | for serving

Directions

1. Cook rice according to directions. 

2. Add beans and corn to the rice and heat through.

3. Take a tortilla and add rice mixture. Then add desired amount of cheese sauce, salsa, sour cream, and lettuce. Fold and hold together with aluminum foil.

4. Enjoy!

Nutrition Facts

Per 1 burrito:

Calories: 558   | Fat: 17  | Saturated Fat: 3.5 g | Cholesterol: 0 mg |

Sodium: 1057 mg  | Total Carbs: 86  g | Dietary Fiber: 11 g | Sugars: 11 g | Protein: 24 g


Comments