Roasted Cauliflower Tacos

These Roasted Cauliflower Tacos are easy to make. The roasted cauliflower is paired with my homemade salsa and my spicy vegan ranch recipe. I will be posting these recipes separately, but I have included the info here too since I can't link them yet. 

I start this recipe by cutting up a head of cauliflower and adding a little bit of olive oil, salt, and pepper. I then bake the cauliflower for about 40 minutes at 400. I know they are done when the edges of the cauliflower are turning brown but not burnt yet. While the cauliflower is cooking, I make the salsa and the spicy vegan ranch in my Vitamix. I have 8 oz blending bowls, so it is easy to make a small portion of both the salsa and ranch. When the cauliflower is done, I constructed my tacos. I used Mission tortillas, then added the roasted cauliflower and topped with salsa and vegan ranch. I garnished with a little bit of extra cilantro and enjoyed this delicious creation. If you do not want to make your own salsa and ranch, you can use use store bought versions.

Please like, share, and follow for more content. And please let me know how you like this recipe!

Roasted Cauliflower Tacos  

Yield: 12 tacos
Prep time: 10 minutes
Total time: 55 minutes

Ingredients

Tiny Tortillas | 1 12 pack

Cauliflower | 1 head, diced

Olive Oil | 1 tbsp

Salt and Pepper | to taste

For the Salsa:

Black Beans | 1/2 can

Corn | 1/2 can

Diced Tomatoes | 1/2 can, liquid drained

Cilantro | 2 tbsps

Lime | Juice from 1 lime

Black Pepper | 1/2 tsp

Hot Sauce | 1 tbsp

For the Spicy Vegan Ranch:

Almond Milk | 1/2 cup

Olive Oil | 1/4 cup

Apple Cider Vinegar | 1 tsp

Black Pepper | 1/2 tsp

Paprika | 1/2 tsp

Dill | 1/2 tsp

Parsley | 1/2 tsp

Chives | 1/2 tsp

Garlic Powder | 1 tsp

Mustard | 1 tsp

Flour | 1 tsp

Nutritional Yeast | 1 tsp

Directions

1. Cut cauliflower and toss in olive oil and salt and pepper. Bake at 400 for 30-45 minutes until desired crispiness. 

2. Make vegan ranch by combining all ingredients into a blender until smooth. Place in a fridge to help thicken. 

3. Make the vegan salsa by adding to a food processor or blender and combine until desired consistency is reached. I usually leave mine very chunky, so I pulse until the spices are mixed in.

4. After cauliflower is done, construct tacos by using tortilla, cauliflower, salsa, and ranch. Garnish with cilantro.

5. Enjoy! 

Nutrition Facts

Per 1 taco (excluding ranch and salsa):

Calories: 137 | Fat: 2 g | Saturated Fat: 1 g | Cholesterol: 0 mg |

Sodium: 352 mg | Total Carbs: 23 g | Dietary Fiber: 3 g | Sugars: 3 g | Protein: 5 g


Comments