Cauliflower Crackers

If you have been watching my stories, you know I started on a road trip to Minnesota with my mom and dog last week. We are here to visit my Grandma, my sister, and my new niece. 

Before we left for our road trip, I walked to the Publix a few blocks from my place and decided to try some new vegan snacks. I love eating grapes and Clif bars on road trips, but I wanted something else as well. I found these From the Ground Up Cauliflower Crackers. I think there were 2 different flavors, but I only bought the nacho flavor. 

These crackers were fantastic. They look like Cheeze-Its but are crunchier. They are thinner as well which adds to the crunch. The flavor was really good too. I'm not sure how to describe it, but it tasted like my expectation of nacho flavor. The box says 4 servings, but they were so good that I ate it in 2 sittings.  I generally don't buy or keep crackers around, but I may be going back to buy the other flavor before my trip to California on Saturday.

Comments