Vegan Ranch

I tried the viral pasta chips trend that I've seen on Instagram, and I honestly kinda hated it. I used a chickpea pasta noodle which may have been why I didn't like it since the videos I've seen use white pasta. The one good part of my pasta chips recipe was my Vegan Ranch dipping sauce. I've used this Vegan Ranch recipe with cauliflower wings and tacos. It's just a few ingredients and only takes a few minutes to make. I used Follow Your Heart as the Vegan Mayo base. I read that the best way to make your own vegan mayo is with an immersion blender. Since I don't own one, I buy this brand though I would like to eventually make my own. 


Please like, share, and follow for more content! And please let me know if you try this recipe and how you like it.

Vegan Ranch

Yield: 1 batch
Prep time: 1 minute
Total time: 15 minutes

Ingredients

Vegan Mayo/Vegenaise | 1/3 cup

Almond Milk | a splash (less than 1 tbsp)

Apple Cider Vinegar | 1/2 capful

Chives/Parsley/Dill | equal parts in any proportion starting at 1 tsp

Pepper | to taste 

Directions

1. Add all ingredients to a bowl and whisk to combine. 

2. Enjoy! 

Nutrition Facts

Per 1 batch:

Calories: 250 | Fat: 27.5 g  | Saturated Fat: 1.5 g | Cholesterol: 0 mg | Sodium: 260 mg | Total Carbs: 0 g | Dietary Fiber: 0 g | Sugars: 0 g | Protein: 0 g


Comments