Bite Sized Strawberry Cupcakes

I love sweets but not always in large portions. These Bite Sized Strawberry Cupcakes are perfect for that sweets craving. 

I start this recipe by pureeing the strawberries. I just added them to a blender until smooth. Then I created the "buttermilk" while mixing the sugar, olive oil, and vanilla. I used my Kitchenaid mixer. I added the remaining ingredients to finish up the batter. I tasted it to see if it was too tart or not. If it is too tart, you can add extra sugar. I baked mine in a mini muffin tin with cupcake liners. To be more sustainable you can buy silicone liners or oil the tin prior to using. 


Please like, share, and follow for more content! And please let me know how you like this recipe. 

Bite Sized Strawberry Cupcakes

Yield: 24 cupcakes
Prep time: 10 minutes
Total time: 35 minutes

Ingredients

Almondmilk | 3/4 cup

Apple Cider Vinegar | 1 capful

Olive Oil | 1/4 cup

Sugar | 1/2 cup 

Vanilla | 1 tsp 

Baking Powder | 1.5 tsp

Baking Soda | .5 tsp 

Strawberry Puree | 1/2 cup

Salt | a pinch

Frosting | 1/2 batch

Directions

1. Create your "buttermilk" by adding the almond milk and apple cider vinegar to a bowl and let rest 

2. In a mixing bowl, beat olive oil, sugar, and vanilla.

3. Add remaining ingredients and beat until combined. Test mixture. If too tart, add 1/4 cup sugar. 

4. Preheat oven to 350. Place the mixture into lined cups. I made tiny cupcakes and used 1 tbsp as my scoop.

5. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick/fork can easily go through. 

6. Top with your favorite frosting. I use half a batch of my vegan vanilla frosting. 

8. Enjoy!

Nutrition Facts

Per 1 cupcake with my buttercream frosting:

Calories: 107 | Fat: 6 g | Saturated Fat: 3 g | Cholesterol: 0 mg |

Sodium: 35 mg | Total Carbs: 15 g | Dietary Fiber: 0 g | Sugars: 11 g | Protein: .5 g


Comments